admin menu (not logged in)
latest headlines (archive)
Edit: here are my results
° Databanken en datamanagement: 18
° Analyse en ontwerp: 16
° Datacommunicatie en netwerken: 18
° ICT-management: 16
° Communicatievaardigheden: 15
° Kennisintensieve toepassingen: 16
° Sociale en juridische beroepsaspecten: 18
° Netwerken: 19
So, as promised I will be trying to develop an online version of the game "Achtung, die kurve" in java.
Yesterday I made a website for this project. Yeah, I know, it looks a lot like the bbme website .
[ kurve.knot.be - www.kurve-online.info - sourceforge.net/projects/kurve-online/ ]
Last edited by knot on the 21st of February 2005 at 21:44
~Get it now~
New Poll: What's your favorite browser.
This week I took the Sun Certified Java Programmer 1.4 certification exam. (link)
I passed the exam with a score of 95%
- bbme.be student website: test-layout
- school: 3rd year applied informatics starting next monday
- rvf: some people get lock-ups when playing the game. I will try to solve this bug, further game updates will have to wait (my studies have higher priority). It seems that downloading a java sdk instead of just a jvm solves the problem.
Edit: I made a windows installer wit a bundeled JVM. Unfurtunately, the download size is now +/- 16 MB instead of 1.5 MB. But those who have problems should give it a try: download installer
Rad van Fortuin - java game
A dutch Wheel of Fortune - based puzzle game. It's written in java. It is an open-source project, the code is released under the GPL license. Visit the sourceforge project website here.
Current version: version 0.98b
- executable jar: download
- java web start: launch
- new: windows installer: download (16MB, bundeled JVM)
- default puzzle pack: download
- language: dutch
- 1 to 4 players on 1 pc (hot-seat)
- 2 to 4 players online (tcp-socket client/server)
- 1500 word puzzles
- 20 categories
- built-in puzzle editor
- animated spinning wheel, letterboard and scoreboards
- game/chat console
- sound effects
- remote server admin access via game console